Ring Envy: Preseason Trades Edition

-by evaldes101993

It’s been a long time since we had a ring envy posted, so I thought I’d make one before the regular season started. This edition has reactions from the 2 biggest trades we made on cutdown day. I did not include the trades made with the Lions and Bengals, because there weren’t any good reactions from their fanbase, and the consensus was that the trades were even. However, I included the reactions from Jets fans on the Dorsett/Brissett trade, because some wanted Brissett and some know Dorsett is much better than what they have at WR. Enjoy and look forward to the many editions of ring envy this season!

Seahawks fans on Marsh Trade:

You have got to be kidding me.

Marsh seemed like a good guy. At least he went :pukeface: to a good team. Wonder what the trade was…

Marsh must have refused to give #91 to Richardson so Hawks shipped him off…haha

Smart move by Patriots …..

I was just thinking yesterday how Marsh would be traded to New England, amazing that it became a reality a day later. He seems like the kind of guy New England always turns into a very valuable role player if not one notch below a star.

Ha! We got back our original 7th that we traded away a few days ago.

He’ll probably have a solid year there, go somewhere else in free agency after the season, and NE will get a better compensatory pick than whatever they gave up to get him.

WOW!! — again, a bit of a mild shock to me … especially with how good of a Special Teams player he is.

Also saves the potential of Brady getting blown up after the play by Marsh if he wound up on another AFC East team.

Just heard it is a 5th and a 7th. So basically wee got a 5th and Coleman for Marsh. Now I’m liking that deal.

Good riddance. He’s a penalty machine. Why people on here overrated him so much I’ll never know. Good (not great) special teams players are a dime a dozen. Marsh was never great.

Not to pile on, but I thought Marsh was a pretty awful player outside of special teams. He got consistent penetration, problem is it was most often 3 or 4 yards behind the QB. Marsh had zero bull rush ability and was too easily washed out. That’s trouble in Seattle’s system as he couldn’t be counted on to set the edge.

A fifth for Cassius Marsh is amazing. Nice work fellas….I didn’t know he had any value to be honest. I’m sure he is a great guy.

Bill Belichick is gonna love the relentless motor and violence Marsh brings to his defense and special teams. And, Marsh keeps improving his game every year. Sorry Jets fans.

And as an added bonus for Marsh, now that he’s a Cheatriot, those late hit flags on the QB will mysteriously disappear.

He’ll probably grow a beard and become an above average veteran player on the Patriots now.

He will fit the Patriots situational schemes. I figured he was gone when he played late into the 4th preseason game. Will miss his high motor and intensity but not the costly penalties he was prone to. Good special teams player just too much of a tweener to be a core player.

I liked Marsh’s motor and I thought he was starting to put it together. In this preseason, they actually had him move inside on rush downs and he did decently.

Think about this for a minute: Bellichick usually fleeces teams in trades. He sure got us with Deion Branch. That he gave up a 5th and 7th for Marsh should tell you what you need to know about his potential. And his respect for our defense and defensive coaches. Bellichick also loves his draft picks. He won’t throw away a 5th round pick on a ST player.

Good viewpoint. I am indifferent about this trade. Could have been a diamond in the rough but ended up to be just a regular player. A lot of sports journalist thought we got a steal for him in the 4th round. Thought the guy had potential and didn’t mind him on the team but at the same time felt like we got a good deal for him, trade gives us a recycle to find a gem. I honestly expect him to thrive in that NE D especially if Patricia stays up there (Yeah, I used his last name to make him a girl).

Marsh was a a very good performer on special teams and made some plays in situational defenses. Trading him for two late picks — who will be at the END of the 5th and 7th rounds to boot — guys who might not even contribute? Ouch. Couple that with making a deal with the devil himself, just because Marsh is near the end of his contract? Sorry, but I see very little upside to this trade.

A lot of fans struggle to understand the value of hybrid players or tweeners. Marsh is one of those hybrids. I have no doubt Cassius Marsh is still evolving and that his best years are yet to come.

Colts fans on Dorsett Trade:

This is bad IMO…. on many levels. I think we will regret this one.

Seriously? That’s disappointing. Watch….Dorsett will be a Pro Bowler in NE.

Well that’s not going to quell any of the drama on the Luck front and why are we helping the Patriots so much? I don’t like it.

Ballard with a major head-scratcher. Stupid

We just made the Patriots better and got nothing in return.

There are many QBs that will be released who are better than Tolzien. We could’ve kept Dorset and still acquired a better back up QB. Dumb trade. And not to mention, the Patriots just got better. Let’s do our best to make sure the champs get even better.

Chud’s terrible play calls will be laid bare for all to see in a few weeks time. Bad bad move. To NE as well!

We just traded a starting receiver for a back-up QB, who will most likely suck once he gets here.

Now I can move on from hoping Dorsett develops to declaring Dorsett always SUCKED

I always said on the day we drafted Dorsett that I had heard the Patriots wanted him & Grigs took him because “if the Pats wanted him then he must be pretty good”. Watch him be used properly there. Now here we are trading him to them for a backup QB. Patriots always get who they want.

If Dorsett can’t perform in New England, he can’t perform anywhere. If he has a good year, it’s an indictment on Pagano’s staff.

Who is this QB and seriously, traded with the pats straight up for a speedy little wr and they really needed one? I do not like this trade one bit. TBH, I’ve just never heard of this QB so maybe he has talent I’m not aware of. A third stringer QB for a 3rd yr 1st rounder. BB strikes again!

He will probably catch 80 balls and have 10 TD’s since Edleman is out

We gave up a lot of potential (that we for whatever reason could not tap) for New England’s third string QB

I bet he does good there. Short speedy WRs make a killing in N.E.

People will finally see how Dorsett should be utilized. You can’t expect him to catch 60+ balls while running nothing but deep routes when he’s the 3rd receiver. N.E will turn him into a respectable commodity. Indy took him for granted.

Yikes….. terrible. Dorsett going to NE for a 3rd string QB is not good. He will be a role player.

I don’t expect Dorsett to play up to the level you hope from a first round pick but I do believe he has a lot more to give than what he showed with the Colts. I think New England is likely to do a better job of utilizing him. Even with Edelman injured i’m not sure where Dorsett fits on their depth chart as they have other receivers that will get their share of reps.

Honest to god, this used to be an elite, first-rate NFL franchise. Now, they’re mad at people asking about the star QB’s health and boasting about the preseason performance of the backup QB they just traded for.

Why do teams even trade with the Patriots, especially dumbass trades that help the Patriots. We trade a WR with potential to make big plays for a backup QB who won’t even play for us when Luck is back. Is Grigson still here?

Smh. Dink and dunk offense plus Dorsett= Dorsett in the pro-bowl. @#$% this.

Jets fans on Dorsett/Brissett Trade

Brissett traded to Colts. For Phillip Dorsett. Wow

I wonder if Belichick is thinking that he’s going to retire with Brady so why not make this trade. I guess it could also be a belief that Jimmy G is the future. Or it can be that Jimmy G is not his future either and Belichick is selling high.

New Colts GM is sticking his neck out a bit on this one — he will get barbecued in the court of public opinion if Brissett does a Kevin O’Connell impression in Indy while Dorsett turns into Deion Branch in the Patriots system. But if Brissett can tread water for a couple of games while Luck is out and Dorsett struggles to pick up the Pats offense, the deal will look great for Indy.

He needed to replace Edleman and did without giving up much in doing so. Brissett is a jag and BB knows it

Dorsett would instantly improve our WR corps.

This shows the value of being in the QB draft and development business. The Patriots were able to fill a need by trading a meh QB.

Jacoby Brissett is not a Meh QB. Teams don’t trade for Meh QBs because if they did, someone would want Bryce Petty . Right now, Petty and Hack are meh QBs .

Seems like only yesterday Brisett was this sites Mahomes, the great QB that got away

How the Patriots continue to fleece teams like this I will never get.

That should be enough to put the Patriots ahead of us in the Darnold sweepstakes at least.

Related Posts

1253 Comments on "Ring Envy: Preseason Trades Edition"

Notify of
Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
DNOMN8R314

I don’t have W Factors, but I do have a
NEW POST
—>Report

LaFeteMattDog
Free agent

You can use mine. πŸ™‚Report

Panic Time
Free agent

We want the W factors and we want them nowReport

LaFeteMattDog
Free agent

W factors: Windspeed, Willpower, Whistling ability/ability to block out the sound of whistling and just focus on the game.Report

Part of my discussion with Scott Kacsmar
comment image

He stopped responding after my answer to his Reggie Wayne question.Report

LaFeteMattDog
Free agent

What was this in response too?Report

Free agent

Kacsmar keeps posting a still shot of Alford with two hands on the pass that ended up being the miraculous catch by Edelman. He posts it as part of his continuing rant about how Peyton Manning is a better QB than Brady.
Occasionally I get sick of it and chime in even though I know I have no chance of changing this guy’s mind.Report

LaFeteMattDog
Free agent

Isn’t that guy a pitcher? Also, does anyone really still believe Peyton is better? That’s like still believing the sun revolves around the earth!Report

He’s an analyst for Football Outsiders.Report

LaFeteMattDog
Free agent

He’s definitely an “outsider” with that opinion.Report

MasterAndCommander
Free agent

Jeez, there’s already a minor run on water, bread, etc. here in MD.Report

Free agent

Doomsday preppers don’t look so crazy right now.Report

You’re killing me, Cali.Report

Free agent

What the heck did I do- I’m just enjoying my beer- and the show.Report

LaFeteMattDog
Free agent

He’s not a good locker room guy.Report

Free agent

Night is falling and the wine is calling and I’ve got to get down to Dinnertown.

Good night, you spoiler-mad sports spuds!!!Report

Free agent

When you wake up, it will be game day πŸ™‚Report

Have a nice evening Dino.Report

Free agent

Thank you, Cali. I hope you have a fabulous evening when the sun gets over the horizon out there in a few hours!Report

Free agent

Me too- give Redtail a pat for me!!Report

NFL on ESPN‏Verified account @ESPNNFL 3m3 minutes ago

Larry Fitzgerald has one request: aim high.
comment image

Free agent

Doesn’t work- says “server not found”.Report

Free agent

OK, refresh and try again.Report

Free agent

I don’t feel like it.Report

Dammit, Cali!Report

I’m enjoying a beer.Report

Free agent

Time for bed, but i want to wish the best for everyone affected by Harvey and Irma hurricanesReport

Sleep well Smacky!!Report

CNN Breaking News βœ” @cnnbrk
Hurricane Irma destroys “upwards of 90%” of Barbuda, official tells local media. http://cnn.it/2gLC6KLReport

Heard St. Maarten was a mess too.Report

Free agent

I vacationed there 30 years ago. Gorgeous place. Too built up now, but the damage is horrendous.

Looks like San Juan is getting it now.Report

JJ Watt’s fundraising efforts have surpassed 28 million- well done JJ.Report

Doug Kyed βœ” @DougKyed
Hey guys, wanna feel real old?
“Star Wars” to my daughter is the equivalent of a movie made in 1946 to me.

That’s nothing: Star Wars to his daughter is like The Mark of Zorro to me. The silent film starring Douglas Fairbanks from 1920!Report

I enjoyed Zorro.Report

Free agent

You must have as you waited in line for hours on opening night.Report

Free agent

I saw it on video- on my VCR- dummy.Report

Jets are so funny
comment image

Free agent

He’ll be running into Bear asses now.Report

Free agent

Wouldn’t mind running into this one…….might be NSFW but tastefully done
comment image

Oh, you meant the Chicago Bears’ asses πŸ™‚Report

Dingo

(οΌβ€Έαƒš)
*smack*

Test
comment image

Dingdingdingdingding!!!Report

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Report

We’re becoming
spoiled

Free agent

Not me- I’m resistant to change – that’s why I just bought the same model vehicle for the 3rd time.Report

Kariya
Free agent

They still sell the Gremlin?

Free agent

That was one ugly vehicle.Report

AMC Pacer.Report

Rolls Royce Phantom?Report

Free agent

I thought it was over priced.Report

Free agent

They start at around $417,000, but you should be able to talk them down on a 2017 model.Report

Free agent

They didn’t have the right color.Report

Well, screw them then!Report

Free agent

Exactly what I told the sales associate.Report

Kariya

What’s up
you fancy post posting peeps?

Hello there!
comment image

Kariya

OM
G!

Kariya
Free agent

Yay for me, I can follow directions!Report

Kariya

Apparently unlike Dino πŸ™‚Report

What you talkin’ ’bout
Willis?

Dingo

It’s so simple
even a dingo can do it.

Free agent

Do that with an image link and you pass the advanced course πŸ™‚Report

[/spoiler]Report

Spoiler
[spoiler title=” Another Spoiler”]Spoiler
[/spoiler]

I guess we can’t nest spoilers.Report

Free agent

Smacky: After that, type/insert your content, then close it out with [/spoiler]Report

Test

can you see this line without manually refreshing?Report

What line?? And I just refreshed.Report

Dammit, Cali!Report

πŸ™‚Report

Yes, I can, and I didn’t refresh.Report

Free agent

I know that doesn’t apply to everyone.Report

Apparently not πŸ™‚Report

Dingo

Spoiler
Boo!!!

Free agent

You are nothing if not versatile.Report

Free agent

Ayers would be an instant pass rush upgrade over the warm poop the Pats have at OLB. Looks like a post-Week-1 signing coming.Report

Maybe.Report

Free agent

Put it this way: His numbers in Indy last year are just about the same as his numbers in Foxborough in 2014, and used in passing situations, he was decent for our favorite team. He is only 28 years old. He could help.Report

It’s up to BB.Report

Free agent

Really? I didn’t know that. I thought he never makes a move without my input!Report

Free agent

I was unaware- I’ll let him know what you’re thinking in this situation.Report

hugowasmyhomeboy

Spoiler
content
<——— spoiler tagsReport

hugowasmyhomeboy
Free agent

^This post is what the screenshot looks like^Report

MasterAndCommander

Thanks. I’ll try again later. Gotta get dinner at the store. LatersReport

hugowasmyhomeboy

Screenshot of my computer
comment imageReport

Free agent

if you include a link to an image, you have to add a space after [spoiler title=”new spoiler title”]
every time I forgot the space, it would post.Report

Free agent

I mean it wouldn’t postReport

Free agent

Don’t you ever use the EDIT button?Report

How many people refresh?Report

A lot.Report

But how often?Report

Free agent

I don’t know – my kitchen timer is busted.Report

Free agent

It auto refreshes every five or ten seconds!Report

Arrrrrrrr!
I thought pirates were all about the spoil…….ers…

evaldes101993

Spoiler
You can do it MAC

MasterAndCommander

[spoiler title=” test “comment image /spoilerReport

hugowasmyhomeboy
Free agent

Mac [something] content [/something] is the format for the formatting tags. Just replace “something” with the keyword of the formatting type you want. For bold it’s the letter b. For the spoiler tag its spoiler.Report

Free agent

If you want to change the name of the spoiler title, you need to open with..
[spoiler title=”new spoiler title”]Report

instead of just [spoiler]Report

Free agent

You guys are really trying to complicate this. Highlight your link or text, click spoiler, then enter your title inside the first quotes.Report

Dammit, Boney!

Free agent

Ha! It doesn’t work with image links!

I told you! But instead of typing everything out, you can just add the space.Report

Free agent

Now you’re really gonna confuse him.Report

Fail.Report

close.
[/spoiler] you forgot the “[” and “]”Report

Free agent

and you need to close your spoiler title with ]Report

I didn’t.Report

Well aren’t you special.Report

Free agent

Aggies keep it simple, because we’re simple.Report

MasterAndCommander

ahh.. screw it.Report

Free agent

Geez, MAC. Highlight your link, click “spoiler”, then enter your title between the quotes after =.Report

TS13
Free agent

Do you guys have a on-line stream link to tomorrow nights game?Report

hugowasmyhomeboy
Free agent

There’s always quality streams here:
They go up like 15-30 mins before gametime. NBC will let you watch like 2 hours and then ask for your cable info.Report

TS13

Thanks Yugo!Report

Mattsky
Free agent

You may be able to stream it here http://www.nbc.com/liveReport

TS13
Free agent

Thanks, I didn’t think of the most obvious. I was hoping to get home by game-time but I might be stuck up here in Canuckistan and the DTV up here doesn’t carry NBC. errrrrrReport

Lordy’s your link guy.Report

MasterAndCommander

[spoiler title=” hmmmmm”]Report

Free agent

now you need to add a space, then add your image or text. then close it with [/spoiler]Report

We know you do
JimLovesBolden

D’oh!Report

MasterAndCommander
Free agent

didn’t work. musta missed somethingReport

Patriot porn has begun!

Turning Point is a great show. Too bad it got buried on NBCSN late night. I think I saw a commercial saying it was going to be on the NFLN this year (unless it’s just for tonight).Report

It’s on now.Report

MrLucky
Free agent

Just turned it on at the Brady pick 6. I remember just sitting there in stunned silence for like 10 minutes.Report

Free agent

I was working until the Pats’ drive after that, so missed it live.Report

hugowasmyhomeboy
Free agent

I made a beeline for the fridge. I was like “OK time to drink”.Report

Free agent

I was well on my way.Report

hugowasmyhomeboy
Free agent

I was stone cold sober. When the pick six happened I’m like time to work on not remembering anything. Then they got that 4th down conv to Amendola on a little out. And it was just like ok, they’re probably f**ked, but maybe they can make one more play. Then again, they’re probably f**ked, but maybe they can make one more play…..Report

MasterAndCommander
Free agent

What is it with these drop down gray boxes?Report

hugowasmyhomeboy
Free agent

They’re for “spoilers” but the added benefit is wrapping an image or link in a post, so that image or link isn’t slowing down the chat.Report

Free agent

For those still on dialup?Report

hugowasmyhomeboy
Free agent

It’s really not necessary for a picture. But I think .gif images looping can do it..Report

Free agent

Oh yeah, and incredibly annoying too.Report

I see nothing.Report

MasterAndCommander

scroll down to Jdog’s comment posted about 2 hrs agoReport

Click the Plus mark πŸ™‚Report

MasterAndCommander

Yeah I know that part. How does one do that?Report

hugowasmyhomeboy
Free agent

See the panel with “B” for bold, “i” for italic, etc? Highlight what you want to wrap with that spoiler container and click “spoiler” on the same panel.Report

MasterAndCommander
Free agent

I see the stock market rebounded a bit today. Probably from BSJ stockpiling the TUMS.Report

WR Aaron Dobson released w/injury settlement from AZ—————————–>Report

WR Devin Lucien released w/injury settlement————————>Report

jdlboot14
Free agent

Why? Makes no sense unless they really didn’t like him and have no desire to see him again. But Dobson…!Report

No idea- and “NO” to Dobson.Report

πŸ™Report

He’ll be working at Home Depot with Boyce.Report

MasterAndCommander

BSJ meme in 3…..2….1……Report

Oliver Thomas βœ” @OliverBThomas
Aaron Dobson and the Cardinals reached a settlement, releasing him from IR.Report

LB Akeem Ayres in for a workout/visit with the Pats today—————————>Report

Hmmmm.Report

Free agent

Yup- was thinking the same thing when he was cut.Report

Mattsky

Mattsky‏ @MJXsky

One more day! #Patriots #PatriotsNation GO PATS!
comment imageReport

Free agent

I still prefer the blue unisReport

1,000,000,000,000x!Report

The red with Pat the Patriot were classic- and better.Report

Amen!Report

Mattsky
Free agent

Can you name the player? How about the game?Report

No fair, I was putting Scott Kacsmar in his place.Report

John Smith – snowplow game?Report

Mattsky

You got itReport

Free agent

I believe I can see where my dad and I were sitting πŸ™‚Report

Mattsky

Nice!Report

Free agent

We were right behind the Miami bench.Report

Mattsky
Free agent

For those that didn’t see this earlier (times are EST)….

NFL Network‏Verified account @nflnetwork 4h4 hours ago
REMINDER: Tonight’s @Patriots night on NFL Network.

630 | Turning Point SB LI
8 | Do Your Job II
9 | America’s Game
10 | Top 10 Brady Games
comment image:largeReport

Free agent

I may need a beer πŸ™‚Report

Pats Injury Report

comment image

Free agent

Hope nothing happens to Brown and Branch Thursday Night (well any game, but this one in particular due to depth issues).Report

Free agent

what about the other guyReport

Lawrence Guy?Report

Free agent

He’s the only guy we haveReport

Free agent

He is also the only Lawrence we have πŸ˜›Report

Free agent

Larry Fitzgerald before the trade deadline.Report

Nope.Report

Dammit, Cali!Report

Another bubble busted?Report

You are a Debbie Downer, man.:)Report

Just realistic.Report

Dare to dream, Cali.Report

Dream on.Report

Ian Rapoport βœ” @RapSheet
Former #Packers WR James Jones has announced his retirement after a decade in the @NFL. The release: https://pitchengine.com/iam/9999/12/31/nfl-wide-receiver-james-jones-announces-retir/002518976472643127316 …Report

redemption50
Free agent

I made some nice fantasy FF music with him and Rodgers back in the day. Greg Jennings tooReport

NTTAWWTReport

redemption50

WTYPXFGReport

We Think You Play Xylophones For Guys?Report

redemption50
Free agent

I give up. I have no idea what I can say on this site anymore lolReport

NTTAWWT =
Not That There’s Anything Wrong With ThatReport

redemption50
Free agent

I’ve seen enough Jimbo comments to know that oneReport

Free agent

What’s that supposed to mean? πŸ™‚Report

Free agent

What does your stand for though?Report

Free agent

Why thank you, please exchange field goal.Report

Free agent

Is that a shiv in your pocket or are you just happy to see me, Boney?

(if you didn’t see my comment earlier, then please ignore this post)Report

Free agent

Funny, I found an ancient box cutter oozing out of the mud in my yard this morning…Report

Free agent

Did bury it for the winter or something? Finally found it after the ice age?Report

Free agent

Boney also missed a lot of puns earlierReport

Free agent

I guess he’s just SOL πŸ™‚Report

Free agent

He does look a little sunnier than usualReport

Free agent

I feel like a superstar.Report

Free agent

Got you hooked into punning. Couldn’t have planet any betterReport

Free agent

Basically it’s about Bolden and a woman who got trapped in a bathroom window who was trying to retrieve a poo she threw out. πŸ™‚
Two separate things.Report

Free agent

What instrument did you play?Report

redemption50
Free agent

Won a couple leagues. made a few bucks. No more FF for me thoughReport

Free agent

I haven’t played FF in about 4 years now. I was obsessed with it. I finally broke away for 1 year and haven’t looked back since. It’s nice enjoying your Sundays and non constantly keeping up with players, or getting angry because Brady threw for a TD instead of handing it off.Report

redemption50
Free agent

Yeah, that was part of it. I had to root for players I didn’t like. Then I started doing it where I would use no other players from the AFC East or any team the Pats would play or any other natural rival. Made it tough to draft. Finally I said eff it and no more. It was fun while it lasted thoughReport

Free agent

Was he on the team then retired or was he a FA then retired? If the former, that sucks for GB that he waited until the last minute.Report

He was a FA I believe.Report

Free agent

So it was one of those, “you can’t fire me, I quit” type things. Or one of those, “I’m saving myself for the right woman, it has nothing to do with me looking like Quasimodo” type things.Report

Mike Garafolo βœ” @MikeGarafolo
Former Seahawks DT Ahtyba Rubin visited the Bills this week, source says.Report

Andrew Siciliano βœ” @AndrewSiciliano
Pete Carroll: “We stand in support of [Michael Bennett] and anyone facing inequalities.”Report

Free agent

Oooh…they stand in support of him…they won’t sit on kneel in support of him πŸ™‚Report

They may on Sunday.Report

dp73

NE 62
KC 0Report

I will say 34-16Report

Free agent

C’mon man, be more realistic with your prediction…

Gost will miss more than 1 PAT…
NE 60
KC 0

You can do betterReport

dp73

If Roger Goodell is ever missing . I would look in that playground.Report

Buried in concrete?Report

redemption50

Next to HoffaReport

Free agent

Keys to a Pats victory tomorrow night:

1. Protect TB12

That’s it.Report

dp73
Free agent

Hill is real fast so the would add that the Patriots have to stay with him and don’t let Hill become a major factor in the game.Report

Free agent

If the Pats can protect TB12, then the Chiefs won’t be able to match them score for score.
We could list a lot of things, but protecting TB12 stands above all others.Report

LaFeteMattDog

Score more points!Report

Keys to Victory:
1. Outscore your opponent
-Derek SandersonReport

πŸ™‚Report

redemption50
Free agent

You could be an analyst on NFL network with that kind of depthReport

Free agent

As I said, you could come up with a laundry list of things. But it all boils down to giving the GOAT time in the pocket. If he has the time, he will tear that defense a new one. If not, then it could be a long, ugly night.Report

Free agent

Catch the ball- and don’t fumble.Report

Free agent

If you are going there, then I may as well add “Don’t forget to breathe.” πŸ™‚Report

Where were you to advise Josh Boyce then?Report

Free agent

I couldn’t get to him because of the restraining order.Report

Free agent

Buying him a bus ticket out of town.Report

itsBradyBaby

2. Liverpool 7 pts

6. Chelsea 6 pts

9. Tottenham 4 pts

and that’s with no Coutinho.Report

itsBradyBaby
Free agent

Take the lost Smack we are just betterReport

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLReport

hugowasmyhomeboy
Free agent

Isaiah Thomas wrote an article about being traded to Cleveland, it’s worth a read if you like the guy.

LaFeteMattDog

Fucking Danny Ainge.Report

redemption50
Free agent

It was a tough day I’m sure for him. Just another example that we shouldn’t give players a hard time for lacking loyalty when they jump ship from one team to another. There is very little loyalty in pro sports. Players do what’s best for themselves and their families and teams do what’s best for the team. They are loyal to themselves. Something to keep in mind when fans give players like Durant a hard time for not being loyal.Report

Free agent

Now, when a player says, I will never join the yankees, then jumps ship from the sox to the yankees…that person deserves some flack.Report

some?Report

Free agent

Was trying to be polite.Report

Free agent

It’s a good article. Was sad for him.Report

Free agent

To think you posted the same thing just an hour ago. We Asians continue to be ignored. πŸ™‚Report

Free agent

We don’t have a voice πŸ™Report

Free agent

WE ARE BRINGING THIS SUCKER HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comment imageReport

Free agent
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/four-games-in-fall-movies#/ posted by Julie Marron Aug 9, 2017 β€’ 1:27PM 28 days ago Hello! We wanted to share the good news that we have entered the final stages of post-production on Four Games in Fall! We have recently completed a rough cut of the film which has been forwarded to our team of editors. Our editors are currently in the process of developing a final cut of the film, which will be available at the end of August…just in time for the football season! We are also in the process of evaluating options for distributing the film, and will provide… Read more »
Free agent

I left to go do some work for a while and come back to smack doing the play by play to a game that only he is watching. That’s like Jim doing a play by play to Paul Lekakis.Report

Free agent

That play-by-play would definitely be NSFWReport

Will Goodell ban Brady for 4 games because he deflated concussions? πŸ™‚Report